Wednesday, October 5, 2011

MIssion Trip!

We've scheduled our summer 2012 senior high mission trip! This summer we'll be heading to Washington, DC with Youthworks to serve. We will be leaving Sunday morning June 24 (that's a week aft PCEP gets out of school) and returning Friday, June 29 (Amanda's birthday!) The cost of the trip is $400 with a deposit of $50 due on Sunday, December 4 along with a signed mission trip covenant. (See me for one.) Fundraising opportunities will be selling our Super Bowl subs and our dinner/auction in March. I hope you consider serving with me this summer.

 You might be asking yourself, "why should I go on a mission trip? I'm too busy over the summer." Here are some reasons:
It builds compassion
It can change your perspective
It helps you grow closer to God as well as your friends in the youth group
It blesses others It build's God's Kingdom
It's fun!

Let me know if you have any questions about the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment