Sunday, July 14, 2013

We made it to Red Lake and all are well!! Our trip was awesome (I have a feeling I'm going to use that word a lot this week). We stopped yesterday and had a chance to put our toes into Lake Superior. Later, when we arrived and got settled at First Presbyterian Church in Marquette, we walked down to a park with a beach and almost everyone took a swim. Now you should know that the water temperature in Lake Superior is about 40 deg. We had pizza in the park and had lights out at 10:30. We left the church on time this morning and made our way to Red Lake.

1 comment:

  1. We miss you already Mike and can't wait to hear more about how God is working at Red Lake. Wish I could have split myself in two so I could go on both trips. (I'm OK with not having to spend TWO weeks on a church floor though....)

    ReplyDelete